The Partner Support team at sherpa° is here to help!
When you submit a support ticket for any technical issues there are a few things you can do which will help us to better help you.
Firstly, provide us with as much information as possible. Below are some examples of what sort of information we are looking for:
- When did you notice the incident?
- Where is the incident occurring (URL)?
- How often is the incident occurring?
- What O/S and browser are you experiencing it on?
- Which one of our API endpoints are you querying (if applicable)?
- What’s the API request you’re sending? What response did you receive (if applicable)?
- What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?
- Can you replicate the issue on the same machine? Other machines?
- Provide screenshots or a recording of what you’re experiencing if possible
This information will allow us to promptly and accurately diagnose and resolve your issue in a timely manner.
In addition, we encourage you to explore the other articles here on the Partner Support Portal. Here you can find technical information, guides, frequently asked questions, and other valuable resources which can help you when using our solutions.