At sherpa°, data analytics plays a key role in our business operation, growth strategy and product development. And we want to share this mindset with our partners by providing an automated real-time dashboard along with essential insights and recommendations to support partners' informed decisions.
For answers to many analytics questions, visit our Analytics FAQ section here.
- Total users: The number of people that landed on the WebApp or page the widget is on. This includes both new and returning users
- Top origin/destinations searched: What countries users searched for
- Solution Distribution: If partners use multiple solutions(Map, Trip Element, WebApp and API), they can see the breakdown of total users by these solutions.
- Purchase Funnel: How users travel through our solution from Search to Purchase step
- Engaged Users: How many users are actively engaged with our product:
- Apply Button Viewers: How many users can see the apply button (aka total users who are eligible for an eVisa based on their searched Origin/Destination)
- Apply Button Clickers: How many users clicked Apply Button and opened a product detail page
- Purchasers: How many users do an eVisa transaction
- Transactions: the number of purchases
- Travellers: the number of travellers
- Application fee: the total application fee
- Partner share fee: partner's portion of the fee
- Sales by product: where customers apply for eVisas from
- eVisa status: Status the eVisa application is in (application process)
- Sales by countries: where customers applying for eVisas to travel to
- Eligible for eVisas: total users who see 'apply now’
- Commission: total revenue share a Partner will receive based on their split ratio on the contract. The final commission payment will be calculated at the end of every quarter after adjusting refunded transactions and the break-even accelerator if any
- Engagement Rate: the percentage of total users who do at least one of these activities on our products: click to see more details on travel requirements or eVisa requirements, evaluate if the content is helpful/unhelpful, click on the eVisa Apply button or COVID-19 test booking
- Eligibility Rate: the percentage of total users who can see the apply button, that is, their searched corridor is eligible for one of the eVisas that sherpa° is offering
- Conversion Rate: the percentage of users who see the Product Details Page (after clicking Apply button) and then make an eVisa purchase